Holistic Nutrition Consultant
To help you create a healthier, happier life, we've partnered with Aimee Greenacre to provide health and wellness coaching.
*Interested in Custom Meal Plans or additional information - contact Aimee!
Follow Aimee on instagram for new recipe ideas and nutritional information.
Most modern diseases have a common root: Chronic inflammation. Chronic inflammation encourages vulnerability to allergies, auto-immune disease, and long-term risk of age-related disease. Certain foods can decrease inflammation and protect tissues from inflammatory damage. Some examples include foods with a low glycemic index, that are high in antioxidants and omega-3 fatty acids.
An anti-inflammatory diet moves away from overly processed foods, and high acidity foods, such as dairy and meats. An increase in fresh fruits and vegetables, little to no red meat, certainly no chemicals or meat additives, and an abundance of omega-3 rich foods.
- Antioxidant foods
- Essential fatty acids
Diet & Supplements
- Co-enzyme Q10
- Vitamin D3
- Molecular Distilled Fish Oil
Daily Supplements help ensure you get your daily requirement of micronutrients that may be missing from your diet.
2 - 4 Cups per day
Tea contains powerful catechin antioxidants that fight inflammation.
Healthy Herbs And Spices
- Curry Powder
- Chili Peppers
Eat in unlimited amounts as they have natural occurring anti-inflammatory agents.
Sources Of Protein
- Fish and Seafood (wild Alaskan salmon, Alaskan black cod, herring, sardines)
- Legumes: beans (anasazi, adzuki), peas (black, chickpeas, black-eyed peas), lentils
- Nuts and seeds (almonds, walnuts, hemp, flax, chia)
- These fish are rich in anti-inflammatory omega-3 fatty acids.
- Legumes are a low glycemic-load food rich in folic acid, magnesium, potassium, and soluble fiber.
- Nuts and seeds are sources of healthy fats rich in monounsaturated and/or omega-3 fatty acids.
- Coconut Oil
- Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- Walnut Oil
- Hazelnut Oil
- Organic Expeller-pressed High Oleic Sunflower or Safflower Oil
5-7 servings per day Healthy fats are rich in monounsaturated or omega-3 fatty acids. Extra-virgin olive oil is high in polyphenols with antioxidant activity.
Diet + Foods
- Basmati Rice
- Brown Rice
- Steel-cut Oats
- Wild Rice
3-5 servings per day. Compared to highly processed grains, whole and cracked grains digest slowly, preventing blood sugar spikes, which contribute to inflammation.
- Dark Leafy Greens (Spinach, Collard Greens, Kale, Swiss Chard)
- Cruciferous Vegetables (Broccoli, Cabbage, Brussels Sprouts, Cauliflower, Bok Choy)
- Sea Vegetables
Unlimited amounts of raw and cooked vegetables are rich sources of flavonoids and carotenoids with antioxidant and antiinflammatory properties. Choose a colorful range to ensure a wide range of vitamins/minerals.
- Asian Mushrooms (Enokidake, Maitake, Oyster, Shiitake)
Unlimited amounts. These mushrooms contain immune-enhancing compounds. Consume cooked varieties and avoid common commercial button mushrooms, which may contain natural carcinogens.
- Lower Glycemic Fruits: Raspberries, Strawberries, Blueberries, Peaches, Nectarines, Oranges, Pink Grapefruit, Red Grapes, Plums, Pomegranates, Blackberries, Cherries, Apples, Pears
3-4 servings per day. Fruits are rich sources of flavonoids and carotenoids with antioxidant and anti-inflammatory properties. Choose as many colors as possible to ensure a wide range of vitamins/minerals.
As a health coach one of the key tips I give my clients is the importance of having a morning routine. Starting your day right sets the tone for how the rest of your day will flow. These recipes are super simple and provide you with a ton of energy and nutrients.
Mercury Detox Pesto
A creamy chia pudding golden milk style! With warm spices and coconut milk (or almond) it makes for a great breakfast, snack or even dessert!
Shou Xing by Elemental Wizdom - is a restorative youth enhancing tonic formulated with fermented extracts of astragalus and wolberry, Anthocyanin, Schizandra and Super Human Enzymes. This Comprehensive anti-inflammatory, antibacterial and antiviral and anti-aging formula is known to stimulate the immune system in a variety of conditions like the common cold, fibromyalgia and even certain types of cancer.